▇█▇▆▅╬══→爱是不是不开口才珍贵❤◕‿◕❤▄▃▂▁

不开口的爱虽然珍贵~ 但是没开口的爱却一点价值都没有~

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Not Understand

Sometimes ... i dont know what feel is that... everytimes saw her pictures , heard someone talk about her , saw her online , or someone mention about her ... i will be sudden '' down''. I really not understand about this feel ... after the time that i decide gave up everything about her since i decide not to sms to her anymore ... that is the time i really lose contact wif her ... i really did it ... since before i wanna go for my study penang ....

Nowaday , i had found her starting to online for recenly .. i did notice fb whether she got online or not ... even she on ... i want to chat with her .. but i force myself not to do that due not trying to look for the feel back ... haiz.... i have to do more than that just to leave the history to outer space ....

It's been long time , she did send me one of her picture ...until now .. i still keep it ... sometimes ... i look the picture .. there was a feel telling me that i stilll very regret and lookdown at myself because of doesn't get her into my life ... and it;s totally makes me feel that i am losing the thing i dunwan to lost the most ! i did tell myself .

''Gave Up'' is it true i already did it??i wondering ... now i actually doesn't really will think about her or wat ... but when i saw sign of the chosen one .... i really dont know .... why that kind of FEEL will appear ... i really NOT UNDERSTAND !!!! I REALLY NOT UNDERSTAND !...

No comments:

Post a Comment