▇█▇▆▅╬══→爱是不是不开口才珍贵❤◕‿◕❤▄▃▂▁

不开口的爱虽然珍贵~ 但是没开口的爱却一点价值都没有~

Friday, February 12, 2010

troublesome on work and salary

i wondering what year is this year ... alots of thing r closer n closer ... am i so bad luck this year ....i hav nothing to say ...speechless

about my job ... before i have my off and the last day i work as part time at shangi-la traders 's cold kitchen ... that day was 10thfeb ..actually i had lie to them that i will b back to hometown on wednesday and took as last day i work there ..the 10thfeb ... because of stress in solving different kind of prob .. i early been On wif my fwens dat i will go for club dat night ...

morning .. i think is around 9 , wafi ... one of the cold kitchen stuff ... he told me that .... the department which r paying the salary will be continuely close from 12feb-17feb ... that was F**k because before 12thfeb ..5thfeb and 8feb oso close .. what the hell are they doing ... why cant they find a replacement for dat .. juz off like dat??? without the salary .. wat can i do .?? wat can i eat??? summore i already promise my of my friend who i stil owe he some money dat i will gip he on cny .... now just the prob hav drag me to the hell ...oh man .. i am so so so down ...

otherway ... 2.30pm ...30minutes more ... is the time to back home .. i hav finish my last day ... feel was excited .....after few min ... catty (the sous chef) and the lead of cold kitchen ... come back from chef office ... she told me that ... our hotel will deduce our casual worker(part time) due to after newyear there will be around 30-40 student come by kampar[ktar] and will be work at our hotel as trainee .... 30-40 trainee ... dats was a big number man !!!. and catty told me that whether i will be continue after new year or not .. because she want to take me or else i hav no chance b work as part time at there anymore ...i was down ... i dunno wat should i do ... i was thinking to go kl n sg but i dont think dat fas .. because i wanna stay longer to tk more experience of work ....

down .. i was down ... so annoying .. i dunno wat to do ... can u guys tell me ?

No comments:

Post a Comment